H2- How to Configure VPC in AWS
This blog narrates the steps required for the creation and configuration of your VPC in AWS along with the screenshots of it.Refer to the instructions to make the VPC configuration easier.
- First, log in to the AWS account and search for VPC.
- Now, launch VPC Wizard as shown below.
- Select VPC with Public and Private Subnets as mentioned below.
- Start to set the VPC name, enter CIDR blocks for VPC, Public subnet, and Private subnet.
- You can see now VPC successfully created.
- Start to create an internet gateway.
- Attach Internet gateway into my VPC.